photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Christmas Favorites

Or ornaments, to be exact. 

My very favorite ornament. It's vintage, too!

Peace seems to be the theme of my tree..

Hoot! Hoot!
My mom got me this a few
weeks ago at K-Mart of all places.
How cute!

A glimpse of my fab tree skirt, which is
actually just a scrap of fabric!

These remind me of huge chandelier earrings.

I got a few of these at Hobby Lobby a few years ago.
I've got some in green, too!


I made the bottom ornament with
paper scraps and Mod Podge a few weeks
 ago. You can't see it well, but I also made
the huge bow!

This reminds me of a candy
cane with a modern twist!

Earth! It says "Peace" on it, too!


My cute penguin ornaments, tree skirt,
 and antique painted frame!


Who's ready for Christmas? I sure am! 


- She

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...