photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Sneak Team Sneaky Santa!

Ever since I was little, I have thoroughly enjoyed the holiday season. I love giving gifts, houses decorated with Christmas lights, wrapping presents, Christmas trees, wreaths, and waking up in the wee hours of Christmas morning to watch my sweet nephew see what Santa brought him. Though I am older and Christmas shouldn't be as exciting, I still have a hard time going to sleep on Christmas eve.

This Christmas, I am participating in a Sneak Team sneaky Santa and needless to say, I am very excited about it! Each sneaker has created an account with SneakySanta.com and on Tuesday we found out who we will be buying a gift for! Many of us created Etsy treasuries to share what gifts we might like to receive from our sneaky Santa. I thought I'd share mine with you guys because I think you might like some of the items for yourself!





'My Christmas List!' by accordingtoshe

Sneak team sneaky santa wish list!


perfect bookbag-get wild

$18.50

SALE - COFFEE OR TEA 8x10 pr...

$9.00

KEEP CALM AND READ ON, 5x7 P...

$8.00

Turquoise Blue Long Slouchy ...

$18.00

Love - Wrist Cuff

$8.00

okay cup

$15.00

Strawberry Fields Forever -H...

$14.50

Choose Happiness Skinny Bang...

$15.00

My red umbrella - Print

$20.00

Simple Silver Hoops 1cm

$

Pink Birdseed Eco Friendly R...

$6.50

4 Facial Scrubbies made of P...

$

Crafty - Stamped Metal Wrap ...

$10.00

ADELINE Recycled Sweater Fel...

$4.50

THINi MINNIEST SWIRL HOOPS ...

$6.50

White and Grey Fingerless Gl...

$9.99


I think my little collection showcases some lovely, creative sellers. Best of all, these items are all under $20! I hope you enjoy it and perhaps even find something to add to your own Christmas wish list! 

Happy browsing and happy {early} holidays!

-She

Visit here to find out more about the Handmade Movement and Sneak Team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...