photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

My Newest Endeavor...

Handmade ornaments!

About a month ago, I picked up some plain cardboard ornaments at Hobby Lobby on a whim. I hoped to get inspired to create something interesting, and I think that I did just that! I'm a huge fan of Christmas and, though I love the traditional red and green color scheme, I wanted to create a few ornaments that were a bit nontraditional. My Christmas tree upstairs is decorated in black, white, apple green, and turquoise, so I decided to make an ornament to match it. My intention was to keep it for myself, but I decided to share it with you guys. Here is the finished product:


Black and Cream Damask Ornament

I've got a handful more that I'm currently working on in multiple colors and mediums. Here are a few that are already listed on Etsy!

Polka Dot Ornament 

Polka Dazzle Ornament

I'll be listing new ornaments in the near future (hopefully before Chrismas.. hah!) Hope you guys are having a lovely fall day!

- She

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...