photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Button Earrings How-To

Here is a quick and easy button earring project. I hope it inspires you to embrace the fabulosity of buttons!


Aren't these fun? They are incredibly simple and inexpensive to make.

All you'll need is:
1. Glue. I advise using some sort of bonding adhesive for durability (I use E-6000), but hot glue or super glue would work, too!
2. Earring posts. I get mine in a pack of about twenty at Hobby Lobby for around $2.00.
3. Buttons. Of course you'll need buttons! Whether you find some in the back of a drawer or steal them from your sibling's shirt, buttons are a necessity for this project. I used small, basic buttons, but really any type of button with a flat back will work.

Happy Buttoning! :)

- She

(For those of you who aren't the crafting type or don't have any extra buttons lying around, I've got button earrings in my Etsy shop! These crimson button earrings are so fun!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...