photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Happy Halloween Eve - Last Minute Craft

It's me, Mario! 
I don't know about you guys, but around my town we're celebrating Halloween tonight. My nephew is going to a carnival at his school today and is all dressed up as Mario!

If you are looking for a quick, last minute craft to make your house Halloween-ready, you can always resort to the old-school tissue ghosts. My nephew and I made the ones hanging in the photo on Tuesday and we had a fun time making them!

All you'll need is:

1. Tissue or toilet paper: I've found that tissues work best because they are a nice square shape.

2. Cotton balls: for the ghost's head, but you can always use a wadded up piece of tissue.

3. String: to tie around the ghost's neck directly below the cotton ball

4. Markers: we used washable markers to create fun little faces on them!

5. Somewhere fun to hang them: as you can see, we hung our ghosts above our stair bannister, where we also hang ornaments during the holidays. We also hung a few in Zak's room and from the mantle!

Our fun little ghosts!

These little ghosts are a fun, age-old Halloween project that look will adorable hanging around your home. Zak was very proud of himself for making something to decorate the house. When I was young, my mom and I made these and also took a basketball and a sheet and made a larger ghost to hang outside! Be creative, the possibilities are endless!

Happy Halloweening,

- She 

1 comments:

Joy said...

Awesome! I love this... and your nephew is soooo cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...