photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Buttons.. Again?

Hello blogging world! I haven't posted lately because I've been ridiculously busy.. and ridiculously lazy (when I'm not busy, of course). I have, however, been making mental notes of all the fun how-to's that I want to share with you guys! I made something for myself this weekend that I really like and wanted to share. And yes, it has buttons. Perhaps I should change the name of this blog to "Buttons According to She"..?


Anyway, I made this fun headband using elastic and vintage buttons that I stole from my mom's pretty enormous collection (stealing with her knowing, of course!) I hope you guys like it!


My 5-year-old nephew modeled this for me..
What a good helper he is! 
(Just don't tell any of his friends that he was wearing a girl headband..)

Stay tuned.. a new how-to is coming up very very soon! 

- She

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...