photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Craft room inspiration

I feel like my craft room and I are never-ending battle. I just can't seem to get it looking exactly how I want it to. Nevertheless, I am going to try to tackle it a little bit every day this week. I really love looking at clean, organized craft rooms and thought I'd share a few of my favorites for inspiration.


I love the little mugs that hold scissors, etc. The curtains are awesome too!



Love, love, love this frame!



I love this color combination. The cool table makes me want to paint my plain white desk a funky color.

Well, I suppose that I should stop looking at photos and get to organizing. Have a lovely, creative day!

- Lauren

2 comments:

Chandana said...

First time at your blog! :)
I really love it! Am very much into crafts and making things... but unfortunately I dont have time!

Do visit - www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

lauren said...

Thank you! I am trying to update it more regularly, but life keeps getting in the way :)

Love your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...