photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Get Felt Up!

Okay, only kidding. But I do have quite an obsession with felt. For a while, my town only had one decent source for felt, but now we have two more stores with loads of unique felt colors! I've been buying it up like crazy and, lucky for me, the felt generally only runs between .25 and .30 cents a piece. Plus, I usually have a coupon, which takes each piece down a few cents. Nice!

I've been experimenting with felt projects and thought I'd share a few with you guys.

First are my felt ornaments:




Next up are my felt brooches: 


And last, but certainly not least, are my felt garlands: 




Many of these designs are available in my Etsy shop. The rest will be sooner or later. Probably later :)

What crafty things do you like to make with felt?

Happy felting,

Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...