photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

My Busy Mind.

I've got a problem. I generally have about 368 different craft ideas going through my head, but lately I've had at least 423. My latest craft endeavor? Felt flowers. I've been making these like nobody's business. Here's a little creation I made for myself. Maybe I'll make some to share with you guys on Etsy! (unless, of course, I move on to another idea..)

(Please excuse the terrible quality. I was too lazy to get my "real" camera
and used my phone.)

Does anyone else have creative ADD? Please tell me that I'm not alone in this! :)

- She

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are not alone!

Cheryl said...

Caute! You like felt? Here is a fabulous blog link that you MUST check out!! http://creativebreathing.blogspot.com/ She makes the cutest things out of felt.. and she gives you the patterns to make them yourself!
~Cheryl

lauren said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Cheryl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...