photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Mini Vacation Recap

My boyfriend Sam and I packed up and headed to the Smoky Mountains for Memorial Day weekend. We left Jackson on Friday morning and came back early Monday afternoon. Here is a quick photo recap of our wonderful trip!!

Sam's ginormous sandwich at our stop on the way there. Yes, he ate it all.




We took a quick hike to this waterfall our first night there!

Sam and I. Don't we look different from the photo of us in my previous post? Crazy!



Horses at Cades Cove

The Tuckaleechee Caverns. Seriously cool!
Our view from Clingman's Dome, the highest point in the Smoky Mountains. Beautiful!

And back just in time for Sam's first wiffle ball game!


I hope that you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. I'm ready for another vacation!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...