photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Moo!

I've been hearing about Moo cards for a while now, but had plenty of business cards and honestly didn't really see the point in getting them. I wasn't quite sure what all the hype was about. However, Etsy has partnered with Moo and was offering 100 free Moo minicards. All you have to pay for is $5.00 shipping! This nice little deal sparked my interest and I decided to order some.


My order came in today and my feelings toward Moo have definitely changed! First of all, the ordering experience was very easy and actually pretty fun. You can upload your own photos for the cards or import photos from your Etsy. I was feeling particularly lazy, so I simply chose from my Etsy photos. You can choose 100 different photos, 1 photo, or however many you like. I chose about 20 different photos, which gave me around 5 cards per photo.


The cards came in a cute, sturdy box that houses them perfectly. I was expecting thin cardstock, but these are really nice and thick. The print quality is excellent and they are so eye catching! I'm beginning to realize that handing someone a business card with your name on it is nice, but showing them a photo AND including your name and contact information is even better.

Here are some of the cards that I ordered: 





Overall, I'd say that my experience with Moo was great. If you are interested in getting some of these for yourself, Moo is currently offering 50 business cards for free. Click here for more information!

Happy Moo'ing!


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...