photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Spring Trend: Stacked Bracelets

I'm loving the look of stacked bracelets this spring, so I thought I'd share mine with you guys today. I really need a big gold watch to add to this, don't you think? :)



My stack can't be too big because I'm stuck typing reports all morning and they tend to get in the way when I'm typing! I think my favorite is the bracelet that I made from a vintage belt. I might just make a handful of these and do a giveaway. What do you guys think?

Happy stacking!


2 comments:

Chelsea Crouse said...

Yes, you do need a big gold watch! Love the stack. I only wear mine stacked on the weekend because I hate the sound they make when I'm typing.

lauren said...

I do too! Glad I'm not alone in this. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...