photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Chelsea's Birthday


One of my best friends named Chelsea (yes, I have two best friends named Chelsea) had her twenty-third birthday on May 10th! She lives far far away in Chattanooga and wasn't able to make it back to Jackson that weekend, so I mailed her some birthday goodness! This post is a little belated because I wanted her presents to be a surprise!




Her presents included: 
1. Sally Hansen nail polish strips in Love Letter

2. An Ulta giftcard because she's a beauty fanatic

3. A washer necklace that I made

4. A gold and black link bracelet - perfect for stacking!

Happy belated birthday, Chelsea! 
Thanks for being a terrific friend!



1 comments:

Chelsea Crouse said...

I can't wait to show up my new jewelry. Thank you so much. I love you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...