photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

New Blog Design (Part 1)

I am in the process of redesigning my blog and my first step was to decide on two or three colors that I like. After a lot of thought I decided on yellow, turquoise, and grey. I want main color to be white to give it a nice, clean feel, and I want the rest to be a combination of these three colors.

I used Paint to give me a visual of the colors that I had in mind and also so I could move them all around and see which I liked best. I started off by searching Pinterest for color palettes that I liked. I found the website Photo Card Boutique and looked through their Color Crush Palettes to find specific colors and their hex codes! I searched hex codes using this website. It gave me not only the color that I typed in, but also darker and lighter shades to compliment the color. These two websites combined with Paint helped make it a fun and productive process!


Here are the exact colors and hex codes that I decided on:

The next step is making all new graphics (header, menu buttons, sidebar graphics, etc.). I have a feeling that Photoshop and I are going to become very close over the next few weeks!

Do you have any advice for redesigning your blog? I'd love any tips or suggestions!

Happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...