photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Eleventh Doctor Costume

First of all, Happy Halloween! There's something about holidays that make me feel like a kid again - even if I'm at work. Today my coworkers and I dressed up and I pulled some things together to dress like the Doctor! My favorite Doctor is the 10th, but I just didn't have any clothing that remotely resembled his outfit.

You can't really see all of my outfit, but I wore a black skirt, leggings, combat boots, a white button-up, suspenders, and a bow tie that I made last night. I also carried my trusty sonic screwdriver.

Luckily I wasn't the only one who dressed up today!


Rocky and Adrian :)

An 80's businessman. So classy.

Happy Halloween! I hope you all have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...