photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Chair Makeover Part 1 + Fabric Ideas!

So, I super scored this weekend and found this chair at a yard sale for.... wait for it.... $10.00! They were ready to get rid of everything and when she said $10, I immediately said I'd take it! It's covered in a boring blue, gold, and yellow stripe and the wood has a strange finish, but I love the shape of it and it's super comfy.



I dug into it Sunday night and found another layer of fabric under it....

Yucky insides... soon to be replaced!

And then another!

I actually kind of like this fabric! I might clean it and save it for another project.

I know that I want to paint the chair white, but I'm unsure of what fabric I want to use. I'm currently browsing Fabric.com and here are some possible options!

[ source ]
[ source ]

[ source ]
[ source ]

Maybe I should just cover it in this fabric and have a TARDIS chair.

[ available at spoonflower ]
What do you think? Which fabric would you use?

Happy Wednesday!

Fabric.com is currently offering FREE shipping on orders of $35.00 or more. 
I know I'll be taking advantage of this deal!
Free Shipping on orders $35+

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...