photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Blogging ABCs


Age: 23

Bed Size: Full

Chore you hate: Cleaning the fish tanks. Yuck. Why did I buy fish?

Day you like the most: Saturday

Essential start of your day: Coffee

Favorite color: All colors! Though I do enjoy blues, greens, and yellows the most. Orange not so much.

Gold or silver: Silver... and gold.

Height: 5'5? Just tall enough.

Instruments I play (or have played): None, unless you count attempting to play "Rocka My Soul" on the guitar. You shouldn't count that.

Job Title: Educational Services Instructor. Not very descriptive, eh?

Kids: No. Thank goodness.

Live: Jackson, Tennessee. Blah.

Mom’s Name: Sally

Nickname: My nephew calls me Lolly.

Pet Peeve: People who don't care about anyone but themselves. There's a whole world out there!

Quote from a movie: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.

Right or left handed: Rightie tightie!

Siblings: I have three half sisters and one half brother. I also have a nephew that calls me his sister. My family is kind of a mess.

Time you wake up: I work weird hours. On Mondays and Fridays I wake up around 6. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, I wake up around 8. On the weekends I wake up around 8 or 9. Or later if I'm feeling lazy. I feel lazy pretty often.

Underwear: Yep, I wear it!

Vegetables you dislike: Errr... I don't know. I like most vegetables. I'm sure there is some weird vegetable out there that I don't like, though.

What makes you run late: Me. And my family when they are in a talkitive mood.

X-rays you’ve had done: Mouth, feet, ankles, hands, toes, fingers.

Yummy food you make: Hot ham and cheese sandwiches!

Zoo animal: All of the big cats! Even though they scare me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...