photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

The Liebster Award

My friend and fellow bridesmaid in Chelsea's wedding, Ashley, passed the Liebster Blog Award on to me! Thanks Ashley! 

Liebster means darling or beloved for those of you who, like me, didn't know what it meant :)



Here is the Liebster Blog Award criteria:
 
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
Here's how this award process works...
 
Each nominee should:
  • Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
  • Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. 
  • Share five random facts about yourself.
 Who I am passing on the Liebster Award to.....
Sara Grace at Dutch & Me

My Five Random Facts...
  1. My favorite hobby is probably sewing, but I don't do it as often as I'd like because I tend to get really frustrated. 
  2. I don't like sitting still. I always feel the need to be accomplishing something even when I am trying to chill out. Though this comes in handy in work situations, it is a little frustrating when I'm trying to relax on the weekends!
  3. I'm a huge homebody. I do love going out with my friends, but nothing beats staying home and crafting. :)
  4. I love my job and I am so thankful that I am not a waitress anymore, but I look forward to the day when I am a social worker. 
  5. I am afraid of frogs. Don't ask why. Sam has tried to show me that they are harmless, but I am still afraid. It's just my thing.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday! :)

1 comments:

Sara Grace said...

Thanks for the award, Lauren!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...