photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Creative Inspiration in a Bottle



I found this Wet n Wild nail polish at Walgreens last night and loved the color and the $1.99 price tag! The color is Wet Cement and I'm not sure if the color actually resembles wet cement, but I sure do like it! The color has taupe, grey, pink, and purple undertones and looks great with the nudes and blush pinks that are in this spring. The polish features the Manicurve pro brush that makes application super easy and even.

This post is unlike most of my crafty posts, but the color is serving as creative inspiration for some projects that I want to work on. I'm thinking pearls, lace, chain, floral fabrics, et cetera. Stay tuned! :)


2 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, that color will look good with a lot of pastels. Not only can you use it for all your crafty projects, but it'll look good on your nails as well! :)

--Becky
preppypremed.blogspot.com

lauren said...

Yes! Nail polish is so versatile! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...