photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Custom order

I love custom orders! Some days I'm not feeling very creative and I need some direction. Custom orders definitely help with directing me! This week I received a custom order for fabric flower shoe clips for a bride. Her main color is purple, so I made sure to include some really fabulous purple paisley in her flowers. It also inspired me to branch out and start creating more shoe clips. I can't wait to list them on Etsy!

Anyway, here is the finished result of my custom order!




If you are interested in shoe clips or a custom order, feel free to email me at jewelryaccordingtoshe@gmail.com or just leave a comment! :)

- She

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...