photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

My Sneaky Santa!

I've been receiving lots of awesome gifts in the mail from my sneaky santa and I finally figured out that it was all from the lovely Stock! She sent me a huge lot (over 1 pound!) of salvaged vintage earrings, facial scrubbies from LaRue Fashions, a fabulous bracelet/cuff that she made, and a sweet note on a card by HappyHoundCreative. I thought I'd share some photos of my awesome gifts with you guys!

Oh, the fun I will have with these babies!

Facial scrubbies, bracelet, and card! 

Coolest. bracelet. ever. 

I'm sending loads of love to Stock,
the greatest, sneakiest santa ever! 


I'm officially ready to play sneaky santa again. Is it Christmas 2011 yet? :)

- She

3 comments:

Stockannette said...

I'm ready, too! :-)

Just For The Shell Of It said...

You certainly had a great Sneaky Santa! I had Stock last year and this year I had Larue! My Sneaky Santa was pretty great herself... Tangled Bangles. She got me the prettiest Jasper earrings made by Beadsoul! Fun stuff, huh?

Shell

Joy said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...