photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Handmade Gifts!

I've been trying to step out of my jewelry bubble for the past week and work on some fabric projects. I've seen several felt and fabric flower brooches and I thought they would make great gifts for my girlfriends! I've been using some beautiful fabric scraps that I purchased from Sandi at Sandi's Stash and vintage earrings that I received from my Sneaky Santa! Here are a few of the finished projects:

This one is for my best friend Chelsea.
Her sorority colors are purple and pink!

For my other friend Chelsea!

I'm not sure who this one is going to yet..
possibly my best friend Bryghte! 


For me! I pinned this little guy on my
favorite winter coat. 

Here's my flower pinned on my ever-so-linty
black pea coat!

As I said in a previous blog post, handmade gifts are perfect to give to those who mean a lot to you. Not only do they reflect the recipient's personal style, but the fact that you spend lots of time finding fabric, meticulously cutting out circles by hand, and stitching these babies up really shows how much you care.

Are any of you giving handmade gifts this year?

- She


P.S.
To whoever my Sneaky Santa is, thank you SO much for my gift. I have already used several pieces from it and have about 500 other ideas for it. You're the best!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...