photobucket             Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket           

Crafting on St. Patrick's Day!


My nephew Zak loves to do "arts and craps" when I'm working on my own projects. A few days ago he found some pipe cleaners and beads and started making jewelry. I always want to encourage creativity, so I let him choose some new pipe cleaners and beads today on a quick trip to Joann. Zak worked for quite a while making necklaces and bracelets for himself and his stuffed animals. 

The cutest thing was that he kept asking "Lolly, am I artistic? Do you think I am a good artist?" Of course my response was a big "yes!"


I hope that you all have a safe, happy Saint Patrick's Day! 

Happy crafting! 

Lauren 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...